You already have a spot? Great! You need to consider these technical specifications when delivering it. In order for your sport to have the best possible broadcast quality, the delivered material should meet these requirements:
- TIFF sequence
- 1920×1080 or 1998×1080
- 8 or 16 bit colour depth, RGB colour space
- 24 frames per second
We recommend placing important image content within the Title-Safe-Area (5% distance from the edge).
- 5.1 mixes: 6 discrete channels as wav files, with channel assignment in the file name (L/R/C/LFE/Ls/Rs); e.g. sample_name_L.wav, sample_name_R.wav, sample_name_C.wav, etc.
- Stereo wav, 16 or 24 bit, PCM, 48 kHz
- Attention: Comply with sound standard 82 dBLeq(m). We recommend making a cinema sound mix.
- Picture and sound files must have the same length
- No technical opening and closing credits
- Do not deliver DCPs (digital cinema package)
- Do not use umlauts, special characters or spaces in file names
Please send us your data via WeTransfer
If the data supplied does not meet the above criteria, restrictions in the quality of the cinema broadcast must be expected.
If you have any questions, please contact us at email@example.com or call +43 1 587 05 15 0.
Technical specifications download
Data delivery sheet
Here you can find out how to deliver your data for a smooth process.